Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Taking the time to make food tastey and beautiful. Brunch

January 2nd we lounged too long in bed with Little Margo so breakfast was officially skipped and turned into brunch.  Little margo enjoys a salami sandwhich on whole wheat with a fresh mango on the side.  I am enjoying a sesamil seed dressing over mixed greens, orange peppers and steamed vegitables...this is about 2/3rds of the serving and only about 120 calories. 

Also I found a new tool a step counter that works with the phone and includes the GPS connection for tracking distance outside the house....10, 000 steps here I come......

Ok I ate 2oz of salami on some ceackers along with some tastey herbed baked chicken with the other half of my salad...

Now health is also about moving our body so that is what I did....I walked over 8200 steps today....part of that was walking margo from the park to the gelato shop and back to the park.  I also started walking around the school track while Margo was at swim team practice.  She lasted longer than I for her activity.  I am thinking I could take the walk around the school each time she is at swimteam, 3-4 times each week..  I just need to sneak in my moving....so today ends with exercise and an intake of about 950 calories.  Until tomorrow.  Mommy Max

No comments:

Post a Comment