Friday, January 4, 2013

Today is another day after yesterday

I am waiting for my omelet to cook in the broiler.  That is the skill I learned from my mom...I am trying out the new toaster oven for this meal too.Hmmm after 10 minutes it stll needs a little more time to embody that toasty bubbly look.  This omelet/frittata is only 213 cals.  I use 2 eggwhites and 1 egg for the base.  It includes an ounce of onions and about a cup of steamed broccoli, which were all sauteed together in a bit of extra virgin coconut oil....  I will serve with a dollop of Pace Picante sauce....yes it is brunch again, not breakfast, nor lunch and that is fine by me. 

I am cooking and writing about what I prepare to become aware of what I eat....I think this makes me responsible for my own health as much as possible..

Yesterday I tracked all of the food I ate using the myfitnesspal program and I did not take one photo of the yummy dinner I ate.  Others were around...I was a little embarrassed about this current project.  Why?  Well I have been teying to drop this extra poundage for several years.
Actually most of the past 16 years. I will have success, drop 20 or more pounds then believe I have arrived and allow the pounds to climb back.  So my goal is to make this adventure into a sustainable weightloss or actually long-term fitnesss.  Are you in?  Really, do you want to join me for the ride?

Welcome to my world: if weight is not the ball and chain you want to be free from, what is it? Freedom starts with a first step..this is my first step in a public way which is currently private since I don't know if anyone is reading this...and well that is ok too.  Mommy Max

Tonight I showed my blog to my husband...he read it and said the right words...absolutely nothing!;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment